Image credit: Pexels
Lip-smacking food treats are no fun without alcohol to get a bit tipsy. And unlimited alcohol without mouth-watering food is no good either. The perfect balance? Bottomless brunch that includes unmistakably tasty food and bottomless alcohol.
And just so you’d know, Southampton doesn’t leave you short on bottomless brunching options. Just drive past Southampton Common, and you’ll find an endless selection of restaurants, rooftop cafes, sports bars, and pubs, including The Jetty, Smugglers, and Mexifun.
Image credit: Pexels
Best bottomless brunch in Southampton
Southampton is home to many renowned restaurants and bars chains in England, including Revolution, Slug & Lettuce, Turtle Bay, and Revolución De Cuba. Apart from popular food chains, Southampton also has boutique-esque cafés such as LA Regata.
Check out some of the most interesting places in Southampton to go bottomless brunching at:
1. Smugglers – for two hours of bottomless brunching fun
Smugglers is the place you and your friends would want to go for a filling brunch and day drinking. The restaurant offers a diverse selection of foods, including full English breakfast, bacon and sausage sandwich, avocado toast, full English vegan breakfast, and French toast. For drinks, you get to choose between bottled beer, house wine, mimosa, and prosecco.
- Timings: 12 pm to 12 am, every day
- Price: £29 per person
- Location: 16 Carlton Pl, Southampton SO15 2DY
- Social: smugglerssouthampton
2. Slug & Lettuce Southampton – for bottomless martinis
If the idea of enjoying tasty and filling brunch with unlimited martinis sounds fun to you, you cannot go wrong with Slug & Lettuce Southampton. For an additional £10, you and your friends can enjoy unlimited pornstar martinis.
You also get to choose from other drink options, including virgin marys, pints of amstel, bloody marys, aperol spritz, mimosas, and prosecco.
- Timings: 10 am to 10 pm, every day
- Price: £28 per person (extra £10 per person for bottomless pornstar martini)
- Location: 103-105 Above Bar St, Southampton SO14 7FG
- Social: slugandlettuce.southampton
3. All Bar One Southampton – for diverse food options
When it comes to going out for weekend bottomless brunch, you don’t always have to stick to a full English breakfast or traditional English foods. And for a play on different flavours, All Bar One Southampton offers the perfect diverse menu.
From a full English breakfast to quesadillas, feta sourdoughs, fruit bowls, and waffles, you get many options to choose from.
And with unlimited drink options, including bloody marys, mimosa, and prosecco, your brunching fun will surely be instagrammble.
- Timings: 12 pm to 3 pm, every day
- Price: £30 per person
- Location: Unit 4 Level 3 Watermark, West Quay, Southampton, SO15 1QE
- Social: allbarone
4. Revolución De Cuba Southampton – for a tropical brunch experience
Revolución De Cuba Southampton offers a totally unique bottomless brunch experience in Southampton. At the cocktail bar, you can choose creative Caribbean-inspired cocktails such as Cubano Benedict or go for regular bottomless drinks, such as prosecco, wine, and beer.
For food, you can choose from Mexican and Caribbean flavours, including nachos, chorizos, burritos, Cuban salads, quesadillas, and tacos.
- Timings: 10 am to 2 pm, every day
- Price: £20 per person
- Location: 123-125 Above Bar St, Southampton SO14 7FH
- Social: revdecuba
5. 1932 Southampton – for luxurious and exclusive bottomless brunch
Some days, bottomless brunches have got to be luxurious and exclusive. And for a luxurious brunch experience, there is no better place in Southampton than 1932 Southampton.
You get to enjoy bottomless gin, wine, prosecco, and fruit and vegetable platters either in indoor spaces enclosed with luxurious furniture or on a rooftop terrace with picturesque views.
- Timings: 1 pm to 3 pm, every Sunday
- Price: £30 per person
- Location: 194 Above Bar St, Southampton SO14 7DW
- Social: 1932.bar
6. The Stable Southampton – for unmistakable bottomless pizza brunch
If there’s one restaurant in Southampton that offers one of the best pizzas around, it’s The Stable Southampton. And the best part is, the pizza place offers bottomless pizza brunches that include two large pizza slices and bottomless cider, beer, and prosecco.
All the popular pizzas of The Stable Southampton are available in the restaurant’s weekly bottomless pizza brunches.
- Timings: 11:30 am to 4 pm, every Saturday and Sunday
- Price: £25 per person
- Location: 138 Above Bar St, Southampton SO14 7DU
- Social: stablesouthampton
7. XOXO Southampton – for a fresh and organic brunch menu
Bottomless brunch doesn’t always have to mean feasting on unhealthy foods. If you want to make bottomless brunching healthy and tasty. XOXO Southampton has got the perfect menu for you.
For the main course, you can choose from vegetarian breakfast, baked eggs, avocado toast, potato stacks, fresh juices, and pancake shooting boards. For bottomless drinks, you can choose from margaritas, prosecco, amstel, and beer.
- Timings: 9 am to 3:30 pm, every day, till 4 pm on Saturdays
- Price: £30 per person
- Location: 29 Bedford Place, Southampton, SO15 2DG
- Social: xoxo_brunchandcocktails
8. Pitcher & Piano Southampton – brunch while enjoying views of the marina
If you are somebody who doesn’t prefer brunch in indoor spaces, you definitely cannot go wrong with Pitcher & Piano Southampton. In the restaurant, you can enjoy the lovely views of the marina in Southampton’s Ocean Village.
The restaurant includes all the go-to meals in their bottomless brunch menu, including fish and chips, steak, chicken and avocado salad, chickpea curry, and meatball pasta. For drinks, prosecco, wine, bellini, and pints of amstel are unlimited.
- Timings: 10 am to 6 pm, every Saturday and Sunday
- Price: £28 per person
- Location: Ground Floor, Unit 1, Block F, Southampton SO14 3JB
- Social: pitcherandpiano
1. How many drinks do you get at bottomless brunch?
In most restaurants and cocktail bars in Southampton, drinks are unlimited in bottomless brunch. However, the bottomless drink offerings are capped by limited seating hours, for example, two hours of table reservation.
2. How do you do a bottomless brunch?
Having bottomless brunch is similar to going for regular brunch. However, since bottomless brunch involves drinking alcohol, it’s best to attend the brunch without drinking prior. Also, it’s best to show up on time as the seating hours are limited on most bottomless brunch events.
3. Can I drive after bottomless brunch?
That totally depends on you. if you drink moderately and do not get too tipsy, you may be able to drive. But again, it’s advised not to drive after drinking. Since bottomless brunch involves drinking a little too much in most cases, it’s best to book a cab with your friends to be on the safer side.
And that’s a wrap
Since Southampton offers many great restaurants and cocktail bars for bottomless brunch, it’s worth trying out every place when you are visiting past Southampton common, and Port of Southampton. Ocean Village also has a lot of new and old restaurants and cocktail bars to explore.